Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Fat and Fatter


One of my monikers when I was growing up in chennai was "Nai kodul" (Tamil for Dog Stomach). Ok before you all start snickering ... this "Title" was bestowed upon me for the seemingly amazing ability of my body to remain thin inspite of my gluttonous appetite. But I think age is finally catching up with me. I seem to have put on more mass than I wanted in the last couple of months. I am finally ... nah officially overweight. I didn't think I would see this day so soon. But then as the saying goes "...When in Rome do as the Romans ...", I live in America where 60 percent of the population is overweight!

I can't be complacent about it though. Need to stop before I hit 200 Pounds. So if any of you got any bright ideas on how to turn this fat into muscle let me know. I need a 6 pack abs in a month and half before I go to India!!! But being "fat" per se is not a bad thing. As long as I can play raquetball the way I play and am agile enough. The only think I can't bear is the picture above. So if not for anything thing else, I need to to convert that fat to muscle just so that I could look better without my shirt on!

"Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are"

4 comments:

Guru said...

ur stomach?

NoViCe said...

What does it look like?

Guru said...

lloks like urs...

Anonymous said...

if people want to know how to become fat I know whom to send them to..........now.